Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shark Tan Feature: Kevin O'Leary-ISM

For those that haven't noticed, I love Shark Tank! These Sharks depict the real dog-eat-dog world that these business moguls have struggled and survived, and ultimately came out as the Top Dogs.

By far, my favorite quotes have been coming from Kevin O'Leary, a self-made entrepreneur who sold his business to Mattel for $3.7 billion.
  1. Let me tell you something. If you were in one of my business school classes, I would spray you down with water and every time you say "I don't know." I'd hit you with an electric cattle prod. You gotta know this stuff!
  2. I'm going to sneeze I'm allergic to bad ideas. 
  3. My money has its own soul.
  4. Can it make me money? That's all I care about. 
  5. I just love my money too much. I'm out.
Someone should make a book from these memorable quotes!

1 comment:

  1. That first statement of his is fairly accurate. If there is one thing that looks bad presenting a business, it's ignorance.

    As someone who is asking others for money, advice, or a partner, the entrepreneur should know absolutely everything there is to know about his company, his idea, and his industry. Otherwise, he will not be taken seriously; investors think that if he really was dedicated to the business, then he would have all of the answers to the questions they pose.

    ReplyDelete