Sunday, May 1, 2011

You are now a Princess

Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding has been dubbed the "wedding of the century." For those that stayed up during the twilight hours to watch the wedding, as did I, must have loved every regal moment. From the timeless wedding dress to the classic Aston Martin DB borrowed from Prince Charles, this was the perfect fairy tale wedding.

For royal wedding pictures, check out U.K.'s top tabloid newspaper Daily Mail



This iconic balcony picture captured the happiness yet if you look in the lower left corner, it is very easy to spot the angry little bridesmaid, oh the irony...

1 comment:

  1. I watched it, but only because my mom turned it on. She wanted to see all the fun hats! Of course I didn't want it on because who doesn't want a fairy tale wedding.... And I'd rather not have to look at someone else's!

    BUT the dress was amazing, the hats were entertaining and I'm happy for them... I guess :)

    ReplyDelete